Fitness Quiz Questions and Answers
Test your knowledge about fitness, answer the following questions, then check your score using the correct answers at the bottom of the page.
Fitness Quiz Questions
1. What is the most important nutrient you can give your body?
2. When is the best time of day for exercise?
A. whenever you have the most energy
B. after work
D. after breakfast
3. Which breakfast choice is best for maintaining high energy?
A. bagel and orange juice
B. 2 hardboiled eggs, piece of toast, 1 T. strawberry jelly
C. ham and egg biscuit, apple juice
D. 2 small waffles, 1/2 cup low calorie syrup, milk
4. How much of your body is composed of water? How much should you drink each day?
A. 45%, 8 glasses
B. 70%, 8 glasses
C. 75%, 6 glasses
D. 75%, 10 glasses
5. Which nutrient supplies energy to your brain?
A. vitamins and minerals
6. Out of all the diet plans out there, which one is safest?
A. Dr. Atkin's Low Carbohydrate diet
B. The T-Factor diet
C. 60% complex carbohydrate, 20% protein, 20% fat
D. All of the above. Alternate from day to day.
7. What is the best fluid replacement drink during exercise?
A. electrolyte replacement
D. White Lightning
8. In which order should these exercises be performed for best results? (Large muscle groups first)
A. abs, leg extension, lunge, triceps extensions, leg press
B. leg press, calf raise, hamstring curls, biceps curls, seated row
C. leg press, lat pulldowns, hamstring curls, bench press, abs
D. abs, biceps curls, triceps extensions, 1-arm row, shoulder press
9. Which of these enhances fat burning if consumed before exercise?
B. a big salad
C. tuna salad
D. cup of coffee
10. The best way to stay injury-free when exercising consistently is to:
A. stretch before and after you work out
B. allow yourself rest and recovery days
C. consult an exercise professional to learn proper form
D. all of the above
Fitness Quiz Answers
Check yourself against the correct answers below:
1=C, 2=A, 3=B, 4=B, 5=D, 6=C, 7=C, 8=C, 9=D and 10=D
Click Here For Free World Fitness Magazine Subscription
© 1997 - 2015 WorldFitness.org
Site Map 1 | Site Map 2 | Site Map 3